Here is a list of my top ten moments during the trip (not in order of preference):
1. St. Basil’s Church in Red Square, Moscow
2. Babushka cooking in Mandrogi Village
3. Russian banya (Sauna) and birch bark beating, Mandrogi Village
4. Jumping photos in Red Square, Moscow
5. Matrioshka (Russian doll) painting master class, Mandrogi Village
6. Church of Spilt Blood, St. Petersburg
7. White night cruise, St. Petersburg
8. Russian rail experience (not as horrible as I thought)
9. Mariinsky Ballet, St. Petersburg
10. Visiting “Kizhi” – wooden church made with no nails (UNESCO Heritage)
8 thoughts on “Top 10 Moments in Russia”
Did you try Banya or just took a pic?
i tried it. including the beating 🙂 it was awesome. jumping into the lake is also a fun part.
The subway stations look amazing, and the churches look like toys or stage sets. Glad you enjoyed the trip and nothing bad happened to you.
Reblogged this on Myth and Truth about Russia.